Meropenem-Belpharm 500 mg
The International Nonproprietory Name: MEROPENEM
Meropenem is prescribed for the treatment of the following infectious and inflammatory diseases in adults and children (over 3 months old) caused by one or more pesticide-sensitive agents:
- pneumonia, including extra-hospital pneumonia;
- broncho-pulmonary infections in cystic fibrosis;
- complicated infections of the urinary system;
- complications of abdominal infections;
- obstetric and postpartum infections;
- complicated skin and soft tissue infections;
- acute bacterial meningitis.
Meropeneem can be used to treat fever caused by bacterial infection in patients with neutropenia.